Monday, March 16, 2009

Online SOL resources

In preparation for the upcoming VA SOL tests, I have been updating and locating several more resources for review.

I have updated our Portaportal Page: http://guest.portaportal.com/heim. Look under SOL resources and you will find lots of new websites and online SOL activities. I have also found some additional review websites and those are located under your specific curriculum. I found a lot of Language Arts activities recently.

Also, I found some new Quizdom activities on the Internet. All of these are located on the staff shared drive, under teachers resources in a folder labeled "Downloaded Quizdom Activities". You will need to import these activities into Quizdom. See me if you have any questions on how to do this.

Last, I have updated the math folder on the staff shared drive (under teachers resources) with PowerPoint lessons that various schools have shared on the Internet.

I hope these resources will be a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment