Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Blog Resolution


It's still considered the new year, right?  It may be a bad sign for my blog that it's taken me this long to write and post my blog resolutions, but I'm going to keep on trying!  I started this blog as part of my graduate program in 2008, but I was ready before that!  I had heard about blogs and wanted to start one, however I wasn't sure how, so this gave me a jumping off point.  I loved writing about my assignments online and reading what others were thinking as well.

I slowly started to branch out and write about recommended websites, what I was learning, and what projects I was working on.  While many of my classmates chose not to continue their blogs, I was thrilled to keep mine going!  However, what I found was that it was hard to keep up with the blog when I didn't have a deadline looming over me and that problem has continued. I used my blog more than ever in 2009, but I still have weeks in between posts.  I really want to change that!  I want to post on a scheduled basis, giving all of that information that made me excited about starting a educational technology blog in the first place. 

So here is my 2010 blog resolution: I will post more often, with more information on ideas, tips, and advice for using software and websites in the classroom, and provide more up to date results of projects.   Here goes nothing!

Picture "Happy New Year" uploaded to Flickr by Paul Wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment