Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FETC

I'm off to FETC tomorrow! What's FETC? It stands for the Florida Educational Technology Conference in Orlando, FL-it's the one you don't want to miss, and I'm not! The conference officially kicks off Thursday morning and I already know the first session I'll be attending, the first timers session, of course! From there, I'm not too sure, but I know I want to hit some math and language arts sessions, because those are the areas we want to target at my school this year.

I'll be live blogging when I can and reporting back later when I can't! I will report back on the great exhibit hall demos and the reception with Philippe Cousteau, who is currently the Chief Ocean Correspondent for Animal Planet on Thursday. I was one of the lucky winners to get a ticket to this event!

So keep watching this space for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment