Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!



No, not me, although I did celebrate my birthday recently, but it is my blog's birthday! Happy Birthday to My Technication! A lot has happened in this past year and it's great that I have been able to share it through such a great medium. I got my master's degree, switched counties and schools, starting looking for a house...so much!

As many know, my blog began as part of my graduate program at George Mason University. As I learned more about blogs and saw how many educators were using it, I started blogging more often that my classes were requiring. I truly became inspired! So I guess it's also fitting that this birthday falls while I am at FETC. I'm being inspired again. Today, I am blogging from a new tool I discovered here...who knew you could blog from your igoogle page? Well, it's there...go into "add stuff" and search for blogger and add it to your page. Great idea! Here's hoping to another great blogging year!

No comments:

Post a Comment