Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DEN Spring Training 2009

Have you uploaded your resources yet on the educator resources page? Hop to it-you've only got three days left! Any DEN member who uploads at least two resources by May 22nd, will received a limited edition DEN spring training t-shirt. I've uploaded mine! Look for my two PDS presentations on tool to use for next year, "What About Next Year" and "How to Create Webquests".

While searching the educator resources for what else has been put up I spotted this awesome video on the Pythagoream Theorem and how it can be used in baseball. I think I can also use this as an example video to show one of our 8th grade math classes, who will soon begin working on math videos before the end of the school year. Take a look at this:

No comments:

Post a Comment