Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Have Lift Off!

For the last few weeks, I have been slowly working on a website to showcase the wonderful comics the 6th grade social studies class created earlier this year in Comic Life. It was my first time using iweb to create a website and I've got to say it's very nice and very slick. I'm so used to Dreamweaver and clicking links and buttons, and sometimes having to type in html code. But this was really super easy, basically just dragging in the photos and files I wanted and placing them on the page. iweb does the hard stuff, such as making links for you. It was just finding the time to put it all together, which is what took me so long. However, today I accomplished my mission and one of my goals for the year. It would be great, if I could make a site just for our middle school projects and then have separate pages for grade levels and departments, but that's another mission for another time.

Check out Mrs. Van Husen's Comics Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment