Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2009 Edublog Awards Nominations

Hope you've been enjoying the links!  I've been a little lazy on my blog posts again.  But here's a great way for me to jump back in!

Here are my nominations for the 2009 Edublogs Awards:

New Teacher blog - Tip of the Iceberg
Teacher blog - NCS Tech
Individual blog - Philly Teacher
Class blog - The House That Blogs Built
Student Blog - Eric's Blog
Resource Sharing Blog - Free Technology for Teachers


My Honorable Mentions:
Teacher Blog - Blogush and Magistram (lots of great classroom ideas!)
Class Blog: Huzzah
Resource Sharing Blog - Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the honorable mention! I will share this with my students and they will be thrilled.
    Cheers, Jan Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for nominating the Tip of the Iceberg for an award! I'm totally blown away!

    Thank you so very much!

    Keri-Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination!!!

    ReplyDelete