Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Day

I think I have finally recoverd from the VSTE conference last week. I ended up not feeling so good when I returned.

I've talked with a couple of teachers already about ideas I found at the conference. The sixth grade science teachers and I may have come up with a little something interesting about the water cycle. I'll share more as the project comes together. I also talked with some teachers about using document cameras. I was hoping this wasn't going to be an expensive venture, but I think I'm wrong. Two of the teachers I talked with said they have used them before and would give up their overhead projectors to have one of these in their rooms! That's saying something!

I stumbled across this great blog post today at the DEN and thought I would share. It would be great if we started an educational movement with unitedstreaming. Be sure to check out the comments and add your idea!

By the way, does anyone have material for professional development for blogs they would like to share? I'm developing a session now and would love ideas anyone has. I'm all about not re-inventing the wheel!

Check out this video on document cameras:

No comments:

Post a Comment