Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great Idea!

I was talking with two of my classmates from grad school tonight, Amie and Jen, and they came up with a great idea! I should take all of my old website wednesday newsletters and put them into a wiki to share with everyone! I love this idea. Not only can I have a viable place to hold them, I can now sort them into categories for the different subjects I've covered. In addition to this, it would be another resource for my grad school portfolio-that's due before I graduate in May. I'm so excited-I want to get started now... :) I'll post my new wiki (and the other one I joined today for SOL review) soon. Geesh, that's a lot of wikis for me, especially since I knew so little only a few weeks ago. If I could choose a song for this mood, it would definitely be "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters. Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Darcy,

    Great blogs!!!! Full of useful information.

    I wish I had been part of the conversation that you had. I'm so glad that you shared it with us so that I can be a beneficary. Will you be sharing the wiki sites with us? I would love to take a look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just about done with adding what I have to the site, so sure I can share now.

    The url is:
    http://teacherplustechnology.
    wikispaces.com

    ReplyDelete