Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Things

I didn't realize it had been a week since my last post! So much to do and so little time... I was telling some friends about the post I saw at Danica's Random Thoughts about Meghan McCain's blog "McCainBlogette.com". I mentioned to them that I thought it would be a great site for the Civics teachers at my school to use. One of my friends mentioned another blog that might be good as well. And surprisingly, it's at Glamour.com. Their new blog, Glamocracy, is all about women sharing their ideas about politics, the candidates, and more. What I think is really great about this blog, is that it's not just one party's views-it's women from different background and different parties, all giving their opinions on the topic of politics. Check it out if you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment