Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oops!

So even technology resource teachers still get a few lessons on using technology!  Laugh along with me, please!

Earlier today, I was adding some tips on using SMART boards to my wiki. For whatever reason, I clicked on my contact page, a google form I created about a year ago, so anyone who wanted to contact me could easily send me a message.  I decided to update that form, went in and changed a few options, presto, done!

Hmm...I thought, let's check on the form I created for my blog.  AND I had contacts in the spreadsheet.  FROM a year ago.  THAT I didn't know about. 

Not quite sure what I was thinking when I set this up, but obviously some thought went through my head that I would get an email or some notification that someone had filled out that form.  Oops! Luckily, the 3 or 4 people who have contacted me via that page weren't teachers in dire need of technology help and thought I had brushed them off.  But I apologize to any of you still reading and didn't get a response back from me.  I guess it just goes to show that there a LOTS of options in these amazing websites and widgets and web 2.0 tools that we have grown to love; learn from me and check all of them out thoroughly!

After looking around the spreadsheet a bit more, I found those all important notification settings. All is right again! Please contact me whenever you like or feel free to leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment