Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wallwisher

I was reading something last week about wallwisher and decided it was time to finally try it out.  I'm very pleased with the results and the ease of quickly putting a page together.  If you haven't heard of wallwisher, it's a digital wall where you can poll your students, get comments from students, or find out what they are thinking about whatever questions you pose to them.

To create your own wallwisher, you start by creating a url.  I just used the subject area I was doing and used that in mine.  Then I decided who gets to see my wall and who gets to post on it.  Then I chose my background.  After that I set up my question and send the url to anyone who needs access to my wall.  Super easy!

Can you help me out in trying this tool by going to my wall and leaving a comment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment